10115 Berlin, Germany
From Tegel Airport
Total travel time with public transport takes ca. 30 minutes and includes one change:
- At the airport take the bus 128 (direction U Osloer Str.) and go with it to the bus stop U Kurt-Schumacher-Platz (5 stops).
- Change to the metro (U-Bahn) line U6 (direction: U Alt-Mariendorf) and go with it to station Schwartzkopfstrasse (5 stops).
- Leave the U-Bahn station in a direction opposite of the train (go back), follow the main road (Chauseestrasse) until the first crossroad.
- There turn left into Boyenstrasse.
- You can also take the bus TXL (direction S+U Alexanderplatz) and go with it to bus stop Turmstr./Beusselstr. (2 stops).
- Change there to the bus M27 (direction Pankow) and go to U Reinickendorfer Str./Fennstr. (7 stops).
- Leave the bus at the bus stop U Reinickendorfer Str./Fennstr..
- Follow the street in the direction of the bus line until the first crossing. Turn left into Boyenstrasse.
From Schönefeld Airport
Total travel time with public transport takes ca. one hour and includes one change:
- At the airport take the S-Bahn S45 (direction S+U Bundesplatz) and go with it to station S+U Tempelhof (9 stops).
- Change to metro (U-Bahn) U6 (direction U Alt-Tegel) and go to station Schwartzkopfstrasse (10 stops).
- Leave the U-Bahn station in the direction of the train, follow the main road (Chauseestrasse) until the first crossroad.
- There turn left into Boyenstrasse.
- You can also take the S-Bahn S9 (direction S+U Pankow) and go to S-Bahn station S Ostkreuz (8 stops).
- Change there S-Bahn S42 (Ringbahn S42) and go to S+U Wedding (7 stops).
- Leave the S-Bahn in direction Müller-/Chausseestrasse.
- Follow Müllerstrasse which changes into Chausseestrasse until the third crossing. Turn right into Boyenstrasse.
From the Main Station (Hauptbahnhof)
Total travel time with public transport takes ca. 15 minutes.
- After leaving the main station in direction Europaplatz please take the bus line 120 (direction: Märkisches Viertel, Wilhelmsruher Damm) and go with it until bus stop Bundeswehrkrankenhaus
- Leave the bus and follow the street (Scharnhorstrasse) until the next corner and turn right into Boyenstrasse.
From the Motorway
- It is best to enter the city center from the north using Motorways A100 or A111. Follow the roadsign to Berlin Wedding.
- After leaving the motorway please follow Muellerstrasse which changes to Chauseestrasse.
- From Chauseestrasse turn right into Boyenstr.
You can find parking spaces in the Boyenstrasse and in the neighbouring streets.
Since 1 January 2010 the Environmental Zone encompasses the centre of Berlin located within the “S-Bahnring”. Traffic signs are posted on streets leading into the Environmental Zone, which may only be entered by vehicles certified by the Euro 4 emission standard indicated by the green emissions sticker. Vehicles with a higher emissions value and lacking this sticker must remain outside this zone.
The southern part of the city motorway that lies within the S-Bahnring does not belong to the Environmental Zone and can be driven on without restrictions, since the motorway ring also serves as a bypass for the zone. Vintage cars are the exception to this regulation.
Further information on the Environmental Zone (in German) can be found here: http://www.berlin.de/umwelt/aufgaben/verkehr-umweltzone.html
Airport information +49 (0) 180 5000 186 (14 cents/min. from a landline, mobile networks max. 42 cents/min.), www.berlin-airport.de
Berlin transport services (metro and bus lines)
+49 (0) 30 19449, www.fahrinfo-berlin.de, Download of the Berlin transport network (PDF, 127 kb)
+49 (0) 30 2974 3333, www.s-bahn-berlin.de, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deutsche Bahn AG
Free travel plan information +49 (0) 800 1 50 70 90
Service number +49 (0) 180 5 99 66 33 (14 cents/min. from a landline, mobile networks max. 42 cents/min.), www.bahn.de
ul. Legnicka 50
54-204 Wrocław, Poland
NetworkedAssets office in Wrocław is located around 12 kilometers away from the Wrocław Nicolaus Copernicus Airport (IATA code: WRO). You will find a public transport bus stop "Port lotniczy" right in front of the airport building.
- Take a bus line 106 (or 206 at night) in the direction "Dworcowa" to the stop ul. Śrubowa (19 stops).
- Walk to Plac Strzegomski and take one of the following tram lines to the stop Niedźwiedzia:
- 3, 10, 20 direction: Leśnica
- 31 direction: Stadion Wroclaw
- 23 direction: Wrocławski Park Przemysłowy
- 32 direction: Kozanów
- 33 direction: Pilczyce
Our office is 6 kilometers away from the main train station Wrocław Główny.
- Leave the station with the main entrance and turn left to a tram stop "Dworzec Główny (Stawowa)".
- Take a tram 31 (direction: Stadion Wrocław) or 32 (direction: Kozanów) to the stop Niedźwiedzia (9 stops).
- Walk 3 minutes to reach the office.
If you are travelling to Wrocław with a highway A4 (E40)
- Turn to A8 (E67) in the direction: Wrocław/Warszawa/Poznań/Port Lotniczy
- Leave the A8 using exit: Port Lotniczy/Wrocław/Muchobór
- Enter Lotnicza (DK94) street
- Enter Legnicka street until you reach a shopping mall “Magnolia”
- You will reach our building by car from the back of the building via the entrance to the shopping mall. Take the third exit at the first roundabout.
More information about Wrocław.